J-023 Error when Playing Joint Operations
Whenever I play a multiplayer match on Joint Ops, I am able to play for about 5-10 minutes (sometimes longer, it varies) then the game kicks me out and I get a code J-023 error. Occasionally, I'll get a sysdump error as well. How can I fix this? It just started randomly a few months ago and I have not made any changes that should be causing this.
Here's what I've done to troubleshoot:
- Reset the network stack
- Updated network card drivers
- Rolled the NIC drivers back to an older version
- Updated video drivers
- Used Revo Uninstaller to uninstall and reinstall JO
- Checked for latest updates on Windows 10
- Updated my BIOS
- Ran sfc /scannow and the DISM health check
- Reset my modem and firewall
- Updated firmware on my firewall
I'm truly stuck on what to do next.