View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 11:33 PM
Spinney is offline Spinney

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinny killer View Post
ok if a WAC script works at the top and not the bottom then for sure it's an error in one of the scripts. I don't see any errors just by giving it a quick look over. but I do see lots of No no's with your comments.

remove all of the below from your WAC.

;=============================================
; first SAS meet
;=============================================

and all of these...........

//weve taken the base

and I'll be it will work........ keep in mind, when using "//weve taken the base", always make sure that it is spaced once between the ("Wave.wav",0) and the "//". and ALWAYS make sure that the comments end in a period or exclamation point or something. believe me, I've had the same probs you're having and I just spaced them and ended them with periods and it worked. I don't know, why but it worked. lol

but just as an experiment. save a backup of the WAC and remove all of the comments and all unneeded junk.
Did it and it didn't make any difference. I need to double check though as I might have left something by mistake. The brackets around random 6 could be something though. I'll check that out later. I completely agree about the events thingy. I avoid them like the plague unless the wac is the last thing I write. If I do have to delete an event after the first thing I do is alter the wac straight away. I never use that WAC command lightly. By the way, thanks for having a look everybody. It kind of reminds me of having your first car and everybody checking whats under the bonnet with you