View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 08:17 PM
Xx_jet_xX is offline Xx_jet_xX

Send a message via Yahoo to Xx_jet_xX
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave61 View Post
Yeah ... I agree completly with you, Jet.

Another downside I found using MED events to execute a .wac command is when adding or deleting MED events. I found that I always had to go back and rewrite the event triggers in the .WAC after I have edited ( added or delelted ) a MED event.

The .WAC event number may stay the same, but the MED event number will change. This changes the .WAC event ( event number ) to another ( non-intened ) trigger.

This is why I recomend using Variables, once a Variable has been set ( in the MED or the .WAC ) then the .WAC is more stable. With using Variables, you can work back and forth ( from reverse using the .WAC ... then back to the MED ... and then back to the .WAC ) in which both the MED and .WAC comunicate together.

Mermite will probably disagree, .... but what do I care what Mermite thinks ... lol ... JMHO

Dave61
I usualy dont delete events themselves, just remove the if and then part of the event and the numbers will remain the same.

WTF-Squad

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will sit in a boat and drink beer all day. -George Carlin