Thread: Ebow the squad!
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2005, 02:06 AM
miaebow is offline miaebow

Send a message via Yahoo to miaebow
Cry

Quote:
Originally posted by Chief ADFP
we have a lot of squads here, they look for new members all the time, what country you in? it be better for you and them to hookup.
I'm in England Chief, although most of Ebow were American. To be honest I haven't yet decided which game to dedicate my time to, because I like to make maps for them. So far both COD and BHD are awesome games, and if Delta force Extreme is just as good, I don't know which one to enter into.

If the map editor is as good in Extreme as they say it is, it'll probably be that one. I made hundreds of maps for Delta Force 2 and over fifty for BHD. Mind you they were'nt all good, but I did have my moments. lol

My all time favourite was a map I called 'HELL' in which you respawned in the sky as if being cast into hell itself, and when you died you were recast back into the abyss. There were fires on the water (which is how you survived the drop)and all kinds of errie sounds that gave it just the right atmosphere, I wish I could show you it but it's on my zip drive disks and I lost my drive when I lost my home.

Which goes someway to explaining why I lost contact with Ebow. Anyway, I seem to be waffling on a bit now, so my next step is to decide which game I'm going to pick and start some serious butt kicking. lol