View Single Post
Old 07-04-2002, 10:24 PM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
Angry Nading n00bs?????

In my recent playing times on Delta Force Land Warrior I have come accross people who accuse others of being "Nading n00bs" because they use explosives.....
This also extends occasionaly to the at4... "at4 suckers"

I agree that it can be annoying running into the TKOTH zone only to have the S T blown out of you by 5 different grenades...

I agree that this is a bit unrealistic....and that the mm1 can be less skillful than say an ak47.... or a knife

When I run over open spaces i run with a Frag hand Grenade instead of the knife for 2 reasons: 1. It has a greater range and 2. Too many people instead of trying to knife either throw/shoot a nade or fire a gun....
Although recently I usually run with a Glock into populated areas.

I never use the MM1 if I need to fir nades I will go with the OICW so I can use a gun as well also I reckon it is better than the mm1 with grenades coz you dont have that pause when you change guns... also i think it fires faster.... also it is not as, as they say "n00bish" as mm1...

also the only reason I nade is if I have a good spot to pick of campers in TKOTH that is hard to do with a gun...

Also if Nova puts a grenade laucnher in a game then the players that dont like it should just DEAL with it... It does take some skill to nade...

I once saw a person chucking a hissy fit whenver he got hit by a nade or rocket....he claimes he has only ever fired 1 nade out of a steyr aug...and he carries no grenades or at4....
hmmm

So... can you tell me why people waste their time saying "NADING n00bs" "n00bs" "STUPID NADERS" in the middle of the game.... why not just shoot em with a gun...

It would be funny if there is another massive war eg ww3 where all of these people that play 1st person shooters go to war....when sum1 throws a delay grenade in the trench...that persokn runs from it then cums back later and yells at the top of his voice "NADING NEWBIE W*NKER"

or if their fighter plane gets shot by a stinger missile they eject and on the way down yell over and over "STUPID NEWBIE ROCKET SUCKER"

anywayz wat are your opinions..

in mine yelling "NADING n00b" is just like crying CHEAT in a way.... it makes me
and is stupid jus coz they cant hack being blown up....