View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008, 01:28 PM
Mauser 98K is offline Mauser 98K

m60 is alright, i still kick their butt at 900m+ with my m24 thoe and out to 1200 with the .50.

i dont reallyhave a prob with the belt fed stuff, it should be up to the person to have the weapon they want in my opinion, i like to keep it as real as possable, limiting all the weapons to one or 2 doesnt make sense to me, for ya can get anything ya want for real.

in my opinion there is no restriction to what you can bring to the battle, for the idea is not for you to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his, and if you are causing heavy casulties on the other side then great job, thats the way to win

and as for the leaning, im like whats the big deal, aint they a good enough shot to hit some1 leaning? but most of these kids have been watching to much hollywood where the guy will jump out from behind cover and spray everything with lead, that is the quickest way to die.

that is why it is a good idea to learn to shoot with both hands, that way you can hug the wall and shoot around any corner and hit what you are aiming at.

but where most people make the mistake aganst the spray and pray croud, is they will if spoted, stay in the same place and try to killem b4 they get killed, i dont do that, if i am spoted o relocate to somewhere else and observe the area where i was, and then ill relocate again just to be shure, and most of the time some1 will be in the vicinity thinking they got me and ill kill them, never fight on equil terms and never givem the chance to generate casulties.

but the only times i usually get acused of cheating is when i go 4 or 5 maps and no1 ever sees me but im killing plenty, thy will jump up and down saying i have to have a cheat because they havnt seen me, invisability cheat or something, the only cheat im using is the mind cheat, i think and try to keep looking 3 steps ahead.