Thread: NW Back online
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2010, 01:00 AM
Buck Naked is offline Buck Naked
BUCK NAKED

Send a message via Yahoo to Buck Naked
Really sounds like a CROC to me!! nothing personal!!

I was turned on to BHD in 05. I wasn't really a PC gamer until I played BHD, honestly i'm still not really a PC gamer. After watching a friend play BHD and then playing it myself. Shortly after that I bought BHD! I was hooked-addicted.. Through the course of the next year I purchased Team Sabre, Joint Operations Typhon Rising, and Joint Operations Escalation. In early 08 i went to play/log in and it said invalid username or password, i went to my account and all was ok but stll couldnt log in!! I sent 1 e-mail to support, 7 days later no responce, 2nd e-mail same, 3rd same, 4th same!! I figure a month later and probably my 8th e-mail I was not happy at all and I expressed it!!! Well shorty after that i went to my account and low and behold my CD keys were invalid!!! Shortly after that I tried to login to my account and got "The username and e-mail address cannot be found" so I basically gave up, lost the CD's, that was still early 08.
In September of this year I was at Fry's walking through the game isle and wondered if Novalogic was still in business, since i had been seeing nothing but add's every where for Call of Duty. I browsed around and yup there's Novalogic with 2 games on the shelf, Delta Force Xtreme, and Delta Force Xtreme 2. Mind you I'm missing the multi player online battles by now. I decid I'm going to buy a game, Call of Duty or Delta Force Extreme 2. I knew nothing about Call of Duty so I thought WTF I will give Novalogic another chance and bought Delta Force Extreme 2. came home installed it and started playing ( I don't think DFEX2 is very good) 2 weeks later i can't log in to play games nor go to my account!!! Infact i couldn't get into anything Novaworld/logic! This went on 4 almost 2 weeks ofv me trying to log in occasionaly with ko luck. By now I'm Pissed I can't believe i was stupid enough to get burned twice!!! So I google and find out rthat they are doing some upgrading with servers etc etc... What was it roughly 2 weks ago they were back up and runnung and I'm feeling perdy secure, but not really caring for DFEX2 so I purchase my favorite game JOTR. Playing it like it was a drug, lol.... Well that was short lived!!! as of day before yesterday I am unable to log in or get into any Novaword/logic site!!!! What really pisses me off is they are loosing customers/players by doing this stuff!! Hell they have the money to rent some servers that we can play on until they get thier S**t together!!! Also they have my e-mail address, why couldn't they shoot us an e-mail giving a heads up? I can answer that!!! they don't give a S**t !! Has anyone ever got help or a responce in a timely manner from support? Has anyone ever tried to call the support phone number thay has been no good for over a year?
Oh ya almost forgot I was a Gold member then when the servers were up i became a Silver member!!! I want my money back for these 2 games!! i know I will never get it or anything from Novalogic!!!
So who want's to go to corprate with me? LMFAO......
!!ROAD-TRIP!!