View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 06:40 AM
Ice Cannon is offline Ice Cannon

Send a message via ICQ to Ice Cannon
piracy doesn't ruin good games. Good games get people to buy them because you can't pirate it and play it online. Crysis had **** online play and **** play in general.

I dont see why they are complaining they intended on making money by selling the engine.maybe there's no buyers because it's a crap engine.

I was so excited for crysis, bought it the day it came out and haven't even finished the first level. I've even upgraded to quad core but havent bothered playing it .

It's a stupid game, the graphics aren't that much better than cod4, and it runs so bad, its made sponsored by intel and nvidia so that it forces users to keep buying video cards they don't need. Why would you upgrade from a nvidia 7800 if that runs cod4 on high graphics fine, theres a big gap from cod4 which is the 2nd best looking game imo and even ut3, to crysis. You can either get a 7800 and play the rest but not crysis, or go all out and spend so much money just to get good graphics in crysis.

the gameplay is average as well. I hope that was just novalogic trying to talk the game up.