Thread: Squad TDO
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2005, 08:21 AM
IcIshoot is offline IcIshoot

Send a message via AIM to IcIshoot Send a message via MSN to IcIshoot Send a message via Yahoo to IcIshoot
I would have to agree with them that it is a glitch, but certainly not a banning one.

I have been looking through their hall of shame and there were a couple people who's guns were poking through the wall, but you could still clearly see and shoot that person. they banned him.

I think some glitches are ok to over look, especially if it doean't give you any advantage over any one else (wether or not they know about it).

Like I have never heard about the ladder glitch. I didn't even know what it was, until last night when I tried it for my self.

Now the part about the left lean... From what they are saying, you guys agreed not to, but still did any ways, why? that would be a good match forfiting reason.

Any ways I don't think people should be banned for the so easily. They should be warned once or twice then punted. Banning can come later if they repeat the offence. (except for cheaters or abusive people, ban them as soon as you get proof )

Just my 2 cents worth. Now if only tdo azreal would stop playing and get the new version of babstats for bhd out...