View Single Post
Old 02-01-2006, 12:21 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff
I'm mostly with Mike on this one, he makes some good points.

Chief, so you're saying no matter what happens the US is just going to beat the living *$^@ out of any country that remotely has anything to do with the middle east or attacking the US of A?
any terrorist group who may attack the USA or any of it Allies and if they think they going to get away with it totally free they got another thing to think about.

personally if a terrorist group attack Germany and kill off 2000+ people and Germany government find leads they are in the meddle east and the local government is working hand in hand with these terrorist groups **** on them too i say.

as for IRAQ could you say their leader and his family were acting like terrorist? controlling the people if they don't do as they are told they be ether kill off or feed to the big tigers? freaking son was rapping women for the hell of it, then if the husband cry to much about it they walk over shot him on the spot.

i would say they really funny if thats not terrorist actions? i don't know what is.

crap man there so many cry baby, death-toll is super low **** look at pass wars death-toll: WWI, WWII, Japan War, Vietnam war (Police action crap) Korea War (A joke). don't seat there and tell me we have so many that die from action in IRAQ war and Afghanistan war together, it a super low count! not even close to 100.000 count at all like in pass wars.

in all wars there going to be some who will die and live. even some bad things may happen in war time, war don't come with a hand booklet at all. how to start a war or end it for recovery. you go by hear and hope things workout. and if your in it you hope some one above is watching over you.

man i seen something people be crying about the death count is super low and they cry saying it super high come on? read your history books some of you all should know better, if your still in school ask your teacher they can tell you it is so.

I am a U.S-Army Infantry 11B/11M Vet who Serve 10 freaking years and if i die in war time i would never would i like any one to use my name in vane to trash the US-Government at all with. do to the death toll is so freaking low and others are lying about it being so freaking high. "Read your History books" before you look like a nut case.

a man or women gone to war and come out alive god bliss them, to them who has falling my pray and hopes go with you may you rest in peace, god bliss you all.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-01-2006 at 12:58 PM.