Old 11-23-2006, 05:57 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Re: The ultimate theory

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris_OJB_DF645
The ultimate theory

Okay, you know in BHD how everyone that plays the game must have the same copy of the game? That means same weapons, same HUD, etc. Otherwise it's unfair (regardless) right?
Ever wondered why the players that have Team Sabre get to use the G3, G36, and PSG-1? (Because that's unfair.)

Well if you look into the BHD ''localres.pff'', you'll find that there are TS weapon files in there. So basically, what Nova done with the update for BHD is that they also put the Team Sabre weapons in the game, so the game thinks that everything is fair; you just don't have access to the guns.

Well using Nova's DFBHD mod tools, I edited the ''weapons.def'', and I went to the TS weapons, and there was ''flags teamsabre''; in other words it means it's only for TS. I took that off and when running my mod, I first selected the G3 (G36, then the PSG-1). They all showed this:

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j1...B/SS01597a.jpg

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
if you buy the software Expansion pack Team Sabre you have all of the new item to use not unfair then. buy up.

don't be cheap about it, there maybe some one in AUS who can get it for you the DFBHD-TS Cd. if you ask them. its really is cheap to buy now days. in the US it like USD- 10.00 to 12.00 to buy it. a plus you get a new Key code to boot.

i pay for my new USD-20.00 when it first came out.

only one i see is being cheesy here is you Chris gee! you got the game (DFBHD) for free and don't what to pay anything to make it bigger come on. go and buy the expansion pack stop trying to get around it.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-23-2006 at 06:04 AM.