View Single Post
Old 02-11-2004, 03:01 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will like i sais and have told other you can have more then 1 dfbhd.exe in the folder by doing this.
1.) leave the stander one be dfbhd.exe don't replace it at all.
2.) Place the No cd patch on desktop first.
3.) take the no-cd-patch dfbhd.exe rename it to dfbhd_NCD.exe or any other name you like.
4.) now place it into you DFBHD game folder after make a shortcut to it on you desktop.
5.) use it only out side novaworld.com stats servers.

by using it inside thier stats server it will scan the .exe to see it is the real thing if it not; your banned for good. were you see nova logo these are the one to stay away from when using the Cd-patch. you already have dfbhd.exe use it in stats server and use the No-Cd patch host co-op map and play with other out side Novaworld.com stats server when using the No-Cd patch.

I call the Tech support team up today they did say you can burn a copy of the game its ok to use as long as you don't start to give it away to other only use as a backup. nero burn is a good program they told to you can use to copy it with. and only on part peraccount can log-in no 2 players may log-in the ame account at same time it lockout any other try to log-in when there already one in the account. you may By pass the log-in to get in or buy a 2nd game Cd to get a new Key code and make up a new account this way 2 partys may play together in the stats server only by using the log-in novaworld.com

Remark from me: Nero burner? i can't say if it will work or not that what the tech told me. i do have Nero Express From LG i'll give it a try, i do have other that may do better.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-11-2004 at 03:08 AM.