View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will you can get the game downloaded version through Steam! buy it from them, they handle it nicely game is really cheap with them too.

all game one download from steam be updated through them.

think you get a key-code from them in a e-mail or its automatic handle inside your account online with them. i under stand if your PC get totally wipe out for some reason say a storm for sample, you still can download it and instill it later on without buying the game all over again.

link: http://store.steampowered.com/

btw all account with them are free to sign-up, only thing cost is buying their games through them is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve View Post
holy crap chief, you played 90 hours of one game in one week?! :O
were were you see that? i only play 83+ hours a week not broken that record at this time! hit 90hrs were?

will i play Atlantica Online something like 300hrs in total game play! when i first started having Xfire keep track of it, it maybe way over that! reason xfire was not on all the time to watch it.

i say 8-16hrs a day maybe & then again if i leave the game running i stay log-in the server my guild get extra points gold coins for me staying log-in the game online. it helps the guild make payment for the city or keep them alive..things do cost in Atlantica Online gold coins (GC)..but not really me playing at the time only i let my guy sitting inside a city all the time. hours on end.

i say game play maybe avg 8-12hrs a day, after a time get tire go to sleepy land, leaving the game play on.....

Atlantica Online gold coins are not real money 3d art you can use in game to buy things or give away to other who need a helping hand, supplys

one can buy Atlantica Online gold coins or buy items to use with your person you made up inside the game, you can even buy a horse, dragon, mount to rider around they have many types of mounts. you can buy them inside the game or at their site with real money too enchange for GC
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 02-13-2010 at 02:11 PM.