Thread: NW Back online
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 09:09 PM
KroozR is offline KroozR
Flash

Thanks Katana, I suppose Chopper meant no harm, but I can't imagine anyone typing "offline" so many tomes, even the action of the copy and pasteing seems funny, oh well, a good laugh if you think about it, no worries. BUT... it seems like a lot of work to get back online. The question is why has this happened? What in the world does NW think will come of this but so many fruatrated users like our friend Buck Naked. Buck's right, when was the last time anyone got a response, I even signed up on twitter just to try to communicate and still NOTHING. They have some good stuff but need a lesson in marketing for sure. Bottom line, I'm not sure if I want to go through all the trouble of all that's offerred in DF Favs. I'm concerned I'll screw it up for real and I won't know if I can 't get on because I screwed it up of if it is just not possible anymore. Oh well, DF2 was fun for a good long years, I played it online when it first came out. ...too bad, and thanks for the time. (Buck, we're still friends man... LOL)