View Single Post
Old 01-14-2006, 01:02 AM
teej is offline teej

Send a message via ICQ to teej Send a message via AIM to teej Send a message via Yahoo to teej
Quote:
Originally posted by Visor*CP*/visor_dflw
If u try The Thing u might like it but it did p*** me off cause at the last level as soon as i wooped the last monster where game ends it always crashed everytime i won game on Windows ME but good thing i have gamesaves i can try it on XP it might let me see ending now!
big run on sentence lol. Took me a min to understand what you where talking about.

I wasnt a big fan of h2 on console all the much but I loved h1. the bad thing about h1 is that it is not made for online play. When the game came out for xbox, there was no xbox live, only system link(lan). Then people found out about a program called xbc(xbox connect) and people played up there. It got huge. The lag and delay was terrible, like it is on pc, and soon tournaments poped up all around the US. If they only made it to support online play and such, it would run a lot smoother for xbc and the pc version because it would be developed. THen when it came out for pc, tehy basically just copied to files and such over for pc and changed small little things. so what you play on pc is what its like to play on xbc. Very laggy, lots of delay and it gets annoying.

Quote:
Originally posted by Scott
ok, now that we are all a little dumber for reading that, back to how much IE is better than any other browser