View Single Post
Old 02-11-2006, 12:48 AM
Troy is offline Troy

Send a message via ICQ to Troy Send a message via AIM to Troy Send a message via Yahoo to Troy
Not only do I support the troops. I've been supporting the United States Army since 1998. I am a former Marine yes, but my last 8 years have been a civilian soldier. Supporting Delta Force is supporting the war on Iraq and the United States. We support our men and women, anywhere, anytime. Killerbee is humble. He is going back to Iraq in August. A second tour of Duty. I told him I would fight with him anytime, anywhere and I meant it. We should all pull together and bring to reality all this gaming we've been doing for years and say a little something to our real hero's. KB, I am honored to be your firend and Admin of a site you think so much of. God Bless you. Wherever this crazy World leads us, I'll never forget the conversations and time well spent talking about the Army and Marine Corps. You are a man amoung men and a leader among those that wish they could lead. I praise you and the troops. Be strong! Keep your Soldiers safe and come home in one piece. NHQ loves our Warriors against Terrorism. You are my brother and America loves you!