View Single Post
Old 11-07-2004, 02:43 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by MikeCoDBHD
I am getting my parents to sign form for me to join the army at 17, from there i plan to become a ranger, then be specially selected for delta force, and no i am not setting my standards for delta force because of the game, its because i truly admire the army.
Got to say thats the best thing i seen in this forum, wish you the best guy.

Now thats super i was 17 when i join the US-Army back in 1977, they will train you hard and push you to your limit so good luck and keep on do their training they will show you what to do.

1.) Basic training (going to be real hard)
2.) MOS: training ( get even harder then basic will be)

you will feel they rip you up in the training, so stay into it even if they really get to you some days, it part of the training. the US-Army don't need baby's they what real men in it so they will yell at you and others to them this is no joke or easy to get it in they will make a man out of you. they will push all to their limit to see how much they will take ok. wish you the best and good luck.

MOS: 11B & 11M and 88M 1977-1987. i hope you get what your looking for in the Army. there a whole new world out there for you in the service waiting for you guy.

as you go though the training don't be shock you see others get booted out of the service if they can't hang in there ok.

In basic training mostly, in MOS Training if you can't hang in they have other MOS you may be able to work in. these are their options. mostly they will push you to finish the training and if you don't make the grade you will stay there till you get it right and finish it, when a trainies finish the MOS (School) they go to their Main Company base or go on to a new level of training like "Delta force" or Sniper school training so on...ect
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 11-07-2004 at 03:00 AM.