Thread: hey
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2006, 10:38 PM
.DareDevil. is offline .DareDevil.

Send a message via ICQ to .DareDevil. Send a message via AIM to .DareDevil. Send a message via Yahoo to .DareDevil.
Mstenger CHILL Dawh! Go hold your breathe and count to 100 and breathe out!Maybe he cant read well.

Anyways smakota the following may help you below.aLSO A MED Editor comes with the game and it should be on your desktop or go to Start>Programs>Novalogic>BHD>BHD MED Editor.

Map From MED to Game:
When Saving a Map in MED just click save and export and then go host it by finding the map name under the map type(DM,or etc.) and host it.

Map From BMS to MIS to MED Editor:

Go to NovaHQ BHD Downloads and Download BMS to MIS Converter and upload the map .bms you want and go to MED and open it.

Downloading a Map and Uploading to BHD Game:

Download the Map then put the .bms file into your BHD Folder.If you are having issues extracting it then best thing to do is get a program called WinZip and launch it with the file you downloaded then extract the file to your BHD folder.

If you need further help email me A.S.A.P!

PS.If you need help making a map and getting started let me know and i will provide you with the help you need after you learn the BHD Editor(How to open it).

<=CP=> Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com/camouflagedp

Free PHPBB Forums
www.phpbbplanet.com

<=CP=> Teamspeak IP
209.190.31.155:5001

Free Teamspeak Server
http://www.going-live.com/vb/index.php?