View Single Post
Old 07-08-2004, 08:30 AM
zza1pqx is offline zza1pqx

Send a message via ICQ to zza1pqx Send a message via Yahoo to zza1pqx
And to the people who again are not paying attention to what is going on, Novalogic have made the move to Punkbuster which is third party and doesn't require names to be ordered in nice alphabetical order in some kind of DOS based ISO setup.
Nova have no reason to keep, maintain or trawl through a database because punkbuster does the job for them.
If you arent aware of this then fine, I have explained soemthing to you that you might now be happy to know.
PLease do not requote over and over an answer that whilst I know is true is still in fact a meaningless response.
I am rather more intelligent than I think you are giving me credit for and if there is something I have never been able to stand it's people who are missing the point inferring it is me thats a bit thick.
Contribute by all means but if you don't actualy have anything to add then please feel free to sod off.

You would wonder why * (amongst others) is considered hexed too. I suspect its because the redundant database Nova insist on using is based on unsophisticated file search setup.
Cheap nasty and unneccessary.