View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 07:16 PM
SSGWarHog is offline SSGWarHog

Send a message via ICQ to SSGWarHog
Quote:
Originally posted by gensteelebb
what are u talking about SSG Warhog? Dude i never tried to tell every1 to not go to ACG and start coming to the STC. And another thing, where do u get off trying to tell that i try to start fights with the ACG? Dude there is something wrong with that. why are you telling me that I do not need to start my own anti cheat website? you have NO SAY in what I do! Also Why is it that everytime I try to do somethnig some1 always jumps on my back about it? I mean, I want to try to stop cheaters, hackers, and trainer makers just as much as you, so what are you doing talking about the STC when you have your own Anti-Cheat website to worry about?
I am not going to attempt to start a flame war here in these forums, but your news post on the main page here at DFHQ submitted by yourself states
Quote:
ACG Went Down :: Posted by: gensteelebb on August 29th
Hey, Have you heard the ACG went down this morning? They closed it. I have an idea tho.
Posting this without any verification is false imformation, so maybe you should verify before jumping the gun and posting news article about any site which can go down for any reason.

And as far as you attempting to start up an anti cheat site-go ahead and best of luck to you, you have the ACG's best wishes in your endevor

Maybe your attempt to start something which causes members at sites to jump down your back as you stated below is the way you go about it.

ACG welcomes any site which wants to stop cheats / cheatng squads / hackers and trainer makers.