View Single Post
Old 09-03-2003, 02:39 PM
SSGWarHog is offline SSGWarHog

Send a message via ICQ to SSGWarHog
Quote:
Originally posted by Ice Cannon
uhh dude, why dont you just team up with ACG? Why have multiple forces when you can combine and work together?
IceCannon- ACG does not need or require the above STC or any new wanna be anti cheat site who posts false information in DFHQ news about ACG going down to join forces with us.

Anyone can send a screen shot or in gensteelebb's case false informtion to Nova tech support ( based on his false press release )

ACG does not deal with false informtion-we gather information as we have for the past year and investigate with undercover investigators, grab screen shots, videos of cheats and take action, ACG primarily spends a lot of time working to take cheats / cheating squads / hackers and trainer makers down. That is the best way to handle them. He said / she said we really don;t care about--your everyday cheaters can be banned by hosts themselves using the BHD host ban program and anyone can email tech support at
support@novalogic.com in case of a cheater they want to report. No brain storm here at all.

If gensteelebb accessed ACG last week he would have noticed the following posted at the ACG url site stating
Quote:
" we are having technical difficulties and are working to get ACG back as soon as possible along with SoldiersFury announcing ACG is for sale.
Within 48 hours ACG was purchased by FTroopDad"

NOW DOES THIS SOUND LIKE THE ANTI CHET GUILD "ACG" HAS GONE BYE BYE---NOT AT ALL.

ACG is working with other anti cheat sites and resource sites ( not named for various reasons ) to combat cheats / cheating squads / hackers and trainer makers and take them down-with a direct connection with Nova.

The main issue here is Nova is putting all it;s resources in Joint Operations release at this time so things are moving somewhat slower then we want.

ACG was hacked due to our techniques of shutting down ( 3 in the last month ) hackers sites.

By the way gensteelebb you want a list of cheats / stat grabbers who are playing I can provide you any list which is posted on various sites--

Quote:
gensteelebb-- what the f*** are you talking about dude. for 1 thing ~ECT~, ~ETT~, and -TNT- were the same squad. WE changed our name because at the beginning the name was Elite Counter Terrorists, which made us seem like the bad guy. Then we changed ~ETT~ to -TNT- because there were 2 other squads name Elite Tactical Team, Then we changed it to -TNT- and then i shut the squad down because no1 was particapating. lol so really i had 1 Squad, 1 DFX, and 1 Anti-Cheat website. I don't even know id the Anti-Cheat website gonna work. Maybe it will, maybe it wont. So you have no right to talk about me just because I snapped at you earlier today. WTF is ur problem dude?
The above is another reason which will always seperate what ever site you are attmepting to start to fight cheats from ACG- we are professional and do not talk like that within a resource site we are attempting to gain support with.

IceCannon and others thank you for your past support of the Anti Cheat Guild and look forward to working with everyone to combat cheats / cheating squads / hackers and trainer makers.

Visit us at http://www.anticheatguild.com

Quote:
IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN JOINING ACG STAFF AS PART OF THE FORCE 10 OR AS INVESTIGATORS CONTACT ME AND I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHAT INFORMATION I NEED SO WE CAN INVESTIGATE TO SEE IF YOU FIT OUR CRITERIA.