Thread: Lag...lag...lag
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2006, 10:13 AM
ALACRAN is offline ALACRAN

[one complaining i see guys in there with green pings like me saying it but i dont get eneough lag to not do well!Sometimes made me suspect someone using the CI cheat cause everytime i lag alot now lately it will freeze for few seconds and play again buttttt someone always kills me in between that time and thats one of the points of the CI Cheat! [/B][/QUOTE]

Thats about whats happens when I refer to lag, a couple of players seems unaffected by it, and others are just "frozen",they simply wipe u out of the map lol, lol,...In my case could be my geographical area, I live in Puerto Rico, connected by cable (about 2800 ) average.
Not only lagging, but many times when lags starts getting heavy, the ops. page closes and opens in main page as starting the game again..
My new rig has the following: AMD F57, (2) nVidias 7800 gt, (2) Hitachis HDD 250 gb, Memory 4 GB (kingston x ), MOBO is Asus A8N SLI Premium, Shark case all alum, with thermaltake PS 680 watts, 4 120mms fans. Running Windows x64.
Apparently with my new rig all that I increased is the LAG capability lol, because with my old DELL, never had so much trouble as with this new battle horse, well it could coincidence, who knows..