View Single Post
Old 06-30-2005, 05:01 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Re: My Impression of DFX

Quote:
Originally posted by Grem
I have been playing DFX for a couple weeks now. So far I am somewhat disappointed. I was hoping that the gameplay would be better this time around. By better I mean more realistic. The problems are clearly seen in COOP play. Seems like every AI is using an AIMBOT. They know where you are even though they can't see you and should have no idea that you are there. The AI's have the ability to shoot through hills and buildings and walls. Now if we were to resort to AIMBOT's we would be banned (And rightly so). The AI's also have the ability to come back to life after they are killed and shoot you in the back. I could continue with more examples but what's the point? I was hoping that there would be less of a double standard in the gameplay. The authors don't seem interested in putting out a BETTER game just ANOTHER game. I will take quality over quantity any day. I don't see myself buying another NL game. Enough is enough. If they are not interested in the true quality of their products. I as a consumer am no longer interested in their products.
the AI fall down after you shot them (in the real world) he been wounded and the AI fall to the ground next time walk over to him double check to see he dead or not, if he jump back to his feet shot him again and again as he down, then wait to see if the AI get back up again.

in life you shot some one they will fall down anyways, it don't mean they are down for good lol
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]