Thread: MERMITE MAPs
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2009, 08:46 PM
dave61 is offline dave61
I.C.U.

Send a message via Yahoo to dave61
Skinny,

I'm not mad and I don't care about MERMITE thinking that he got to me and made me mad or upset cause I really don't care what MERMITE thinks ..... I welcome costructive critizim , I know I make mistakes and my maps do need a second look before I post them ( that's why I ask you SKINNY to play my SP maps before I post them because I respect SKINNYs opinion ) ..... But, I'm sick of MERMITEs abuse ... I'm sick of his harrasment .... I am tired of his better than anybody attitude when he has no maps to show his Expert opinion .......

MERMITE , I repeat my challenge ... are you afraid MERMITE ! .... Do you think your mapping skills won't measure up to your mouth ? ....... post a SP map here on NOVAHQ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Simon. View Post
Dave chill out, less of the caps and exclamation marks.
Simon,

I will chill out when MERMITE proves himself . So, live with my exclamation marks and my caps ..... ;P.

No hard feelings at all toward you Simon (really SIMON ... believe me , I mean that ! ) ..... but, MERMITE must prove himself and produce and post a SP DFX2 map here on NOVAHQ to prove himself.

MERMITE must put up or shut up .

Dave61

Last edited by dave61; 09-26-2009 at 10:34 PM.