View Single Post
Old 06-21-2009, 02:43 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Quote:
Originally Posted by icishoot View Post
Its good.

I don't agree with chrispy on zero redeeming qualities - it has introduced new "technology" to the NL games - such as auto-tagging for squad mates, squad patches on your uniform and vehicals
Actually you're probably right there, but even then I still found the game pretty much boring after playing it both in SP and MP. I was also a private beta tester for DFX2 as well as JET, and back then I was sort of interested in what was happening with the game, but it sort of wore off after a while.

But IcI is right, Nova said it was just going to be a more balanced version of DFX, and if that's what you want, you should get it.

@ skinny, I'm also happy they fixed the vehicle sound bug thing. I think it was also fixed in DFX (I and possibly a few others reported it back when Nova had the DFX beta .exe thread, and it got fixed, yay!).

@ JET, LOL. Nah, was the SP AI.
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black