View Single Post
Old 05-12-2009, 09:40 AM
M*O*B is offline M*O*B
Map Maker

Send a message via MSN to M*O*B
I generally upload maps for all our EXM squad members onto serveral sites. One of NovaHQs affiliates, DFBarracks seems to have the easiest program for uploading maps. You follow three simple steps and presto....the maps uploaded and ready for folks to take a look at. For the most obvious reasons, I would rather put all our maps here, because numbers don't lie. NovaHq gets many more hits on maps then any other site I'm familiar with. I think that if we can help the staff here process the uploads in a more timely fashion most map makers would be more then happy to try to do so. I guess what I'm saying is we mappers enjoy making maps for all the various DF games and want to share our creations with others that enjoy playing them. When it sometimes takes so long for a map that was loaded to NovaHq to appear on your data base some might get discouraged and go elsewheres. As Deadman said, if you need help with part of your operation, let the community know, I'd be more then happy to roll up my sleeves and give a hand and I'm sure so would many more folks.