Thread: DF Black Ops
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 01:57 AM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Online gaming and modding really gets me going all the time for DF and never gets me bored.

And yeah you're right the NovaWorld forums are messed up. Hell, I even remember they removed the Lounge forum - man!!!

NovaWorld forums are so filled of low-life ignorant ****heads (big sorry for my language). It's really hard to explain to people who haven't been there.

Go post a thread there - can be about anything whatsoever, and there's probably gonna be spammers and idiots around the corner. Just my opinion, really.

All the moderators really do is lock threads that mention cheating or hacking. They don't do anything else.

Oh yeah, not to mention their forum itself sucks. It's slow, it's unreliable, and it's buggy.

Oh, and like last year they removed all the posts on the forum. Stupid decision.

I reckon their forums are just so screwed up as is. Just shut down the forum and leave it like that. Leave it to community forums like this...

Chris
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black