Thread: DF Black Ops
View Single Post
Old 03-29-2008, 11:57 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will you have to keep mind NL has always been two face when it come to modding their games, beside their support lags vs other games support.

i mean if you call their 1-818-787-0235 number you be hanging on the phone for 2-4 hours, they really can careless if people having trouble with their game software. use to be they pickup in 5-10min take care of the party calling. now days you be left hanging there on hold for ever

e-mail to support don't think they asker your e-mail ether they may get back with you in 2-3weeks if your lucky.

the thing with NL when it come to mods they had no hand in it, there no money to be made from it, so they will never help other build mods for their game.

novaworld.com/forum is really a joke, all it is now days all spam posting in it. sample DF-BHD selection in their forum they have people making up thread on baseball and who be the next person in the white house. no then on the game at all or players showing off their stats. don't care for their forum at all. too many bugs in it for my liking.

hate to say this but i not going to buy their next new game, i may buy COD4 or if there a COD5 i may get it, will not even try NL new game. lost my taste for their game. like something make me jump will NL game never did that for me like other game has.

think their new game will be more like DF: Xtreme style game play
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 03-31-2008 at 07:27 PM.