Thread: DF Black Ops
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 07:10 AM
Eagle-One is offline Eagle-One

Hey all,
I am probably the one of the oldest DF players around, I have been playing the game since it came out back in 1995. lol I havent been around for the last year or so but I had my fair share in DF1... But... nothing beats playing BHD on a 60 inch high def. lol
As far as NL.... I guess they had to prolong their release of a new game because of other games coming out one after another and they wanted to wait and make a sound when they came up with it. I am sure the next one will be a blast and like u and I die hard fans of will be captivated again.
I have read all the posts and I agree with you all. it wil be a south american drug lords kinda gane with more realistic graphics and total reality to it.
they know how good the other games are so thats why it is taking soo long for them to relase it. Alot of games came up since their last release.
I think they it will came up on xbox console first and on PC. the xbox live was a blast. Like i said I playe it on a 60 inch high def and it is spectacular as well as sound.
I am guessing it will be out about 2 months. thats what i think......