View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 09:24 PM
Dashie is offline Dashie

We Want You('re maps)!!!

Well, not we, but I do - I hope this crosspost doesn't piss anyone off. Just delete it if it does. Anyways, cross posted from Novaworld forums:

http://www.novaworld2.com/index.php?..._topic/id_1479

"I'm going to be possibly starting a new series where I play your maps, review them (I'll be nice, and there won't be that much 'reviewing' - if you've seen my commentaries, it's usually just me acting like a retard the whole time) and make a video out of it.

I'll be starting with Jet's Desert Rat remake (If I could get it again), since I told him I would play it but never did.

All you have to do is post a link to the map. The only rule is that it must be for Vanilla DFX2 (* or any Vanilla Delta Force series game). Hopefully I can get some maps to play here. If not, this thread will just sink into oblivion and miserable failure. There's no time limit on the map - it can be years old, or just made.

I can also do maps for any game other than JO (which I don't have). Your map could be two guys standing next to a tree, and that's it. I'm really not picky. Anything will do. This is inspired by Spinney's DFX2 Blood Gas, which was probably the best DFX2 map ever made (just imo).

So, any interest?

(Vids will be linked on here (if people are interested), but not embedded. My last thread stroked the gerbil that runs this website out).
"

Any map makers want me to play their map? If you don't remember me, I'm the guy who sounds like he has a wad of cotton in his mouth. lol Has anyone seen Jet-WTF? Would like to start by playing his map, since he wanted me to last time but I never did.