View Single Post
Old 09-25-2003, 08:18 AM
RHA600 is offline RHA600

Send a message via AIM to RHA600
Quote:
Originally posted by Trilogy
You actually expected Nova to let you flame them on their forums? Wow, I think you are the little kid. I think it's because of people like you (who expect a perfect game, a perfect Nova, and there can't be one glitch in their entire DF series), will go and flame Nova on their forums because they are human and make mistakes. They didn't put up forums because immature people like you will flame them.

Do me a favor, when you find a perfect game with no glitches, or cheaters. And the company has perfect customer support, and worries about everyone little bitches and moans let me know.

Nova tried to improve their customer service and added the forums, but they my as well take them down.

So, be gone.
ahhh....I knew some Nova brainwashed, and obviously single minded person would challenge me to that.

Here you go. You may have been able to see this on their boards but they deleted the post because they don't want everyone to see what a real company does for it's customer.

http://www.ina-community.com/forums/...hp?forumid=249

or here take a look at the number of active servers for UT 2003.

http://www.unrealtournament2003.com/news.php

reguarly over 5000. Nova is lucky if they have 500 for BHD.

the developers of UT are the best in the market. They don't just throw out a post about a patch coming in the next 7 month "that will fix SOME of the problems". Check out the new on their last patch. Pretty detailed huh? Their forum is a place where people can get answer and results quickly. A place where the developers answer questions and fix problems. Nova on the other hand has games that came out years ago and still have several problems, yet you believe they are going to fix the ones in this game. No, they are more worried about bringing out the next expansion pack and new game to get more $ out of your pocket. It took hackers 2 months to find ways to cheat on these games but it takes nova a year to fix it? Maybe they need to hire better people or maybe they just don't care. They keep getting your money so why fix it. Doom is coming out in the spring. It was supposed to be out this fall. It got pushed back because the developers want the game to be perfect. Will it be? no, and I don't expect any game to be perfect. What I do expect is that the people who designed it to care enough about it's customers to fix problems that exist in a timely manner rather than cover it up by announcing their next great game coming out. I like the game they made and I like the idea that you have "goals" that give you something to play for (the medals/ranks) rather than just kill people but I would much rather play a game that doesn't consist of some loser laying IN a hill where no one can see him, or where the other teams claymores glow like mine are supposed to. Or at the very least if this does happen it gets corrected sooner rather than later.

You all have fun and I truely hope they fix the multitude of problems in their games so that you can have a better experience. I will be playing for a few more days, but when Halo shows up at my door on Oct 2nd (already been preordered) I won't be playing this game any longer.

Good luck