View Single Post
Old 10-28-2003, 11:03 AM
Mabakiel is offline Mabakiel

also, known cheaters should go ahead and be banned... for example "captain hairy nuts" everyone knows he is a cheater... BAN HIS ASS! also ghost --- 000, hes a cheat and everyone knows it, BAN HIS ASS!

another issue... many people tend to play at night, cheaters seem to love to play at night, since nova is closed.

a vote to kick system could help novaworld games... but it could also ruin them. it would be easy to remove cheaters from games by taking a vote.. but people would also use the vote to kick system in abusive ways.. for example... in a small game, kick out a very good player so you dont have to fight them. maybe the vote to kick system could be tried for a while to see if it works out... but it would probably have to be a 90% or more approval to kick people, and also not allow voting in games with less than 10 people, and probably a limit on how many votes you can call per game, becasue there would be people that would accuse every person that kills them of cheating, and vote to kick them, oh well just some suggestions.

also i would like to know a list of the cheats that are being used by dflw cheaters... ive been accused of having a "raised sight" when i spawn rape from long range... i really dont know who has one or how it works... also "no fog"? "no recoil"? "auto nade/auto aim"? seems impossible to tell who would have these cheats, if they exsist, but i sure as hell dont have any of them