View Single Post
Old 10-14-2006, 05:00 PM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Novaworld is using what they call is a anti-lag cheat, you can thank cheaters for this one, seem if they have a high speed connection they can disconnect thier router and move around make kills without other seeing them, after they finish they reconnect their router they get a line up of 20plus or more kills in 2sec's.

all dailup users have this trouble it not you its that anti-lag cheat they are using.

in turn it kills all good players using dailup. we disconnect thats it game close out totally. [unlike] router high speed user's not the case at all. so novalogic, inc came up with this so call Anti-lag cheat tool patch on their servers if the data is lost it will reset you back to were it last known you was at in the game. its a pain i don't play the game for this reason it all in DF: Xtreme as will. to me it totally sucks
===========================================
if you like that is if it a new game you got at a store return it say it no good don't even work you like another type of game or money back.

wal-mart will take return and refund your money or exchange the item for the same game or another game type, you may have to pay more or get some money back if the other game is cheaper or if it cost more pay out more. me i take the money look for another game to buy.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]

Last edited by Hellfighter; 10-14-2006 at 05:09 PM.