Thread: [DFBHD] Baldo's New M60 Sight
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 01:30 PM
Baldo_the_Don is offline Baldo_the_Don

I... don't know what happened to the attachment in the last post. I've sent a message to the admins, though.

But you know that testing range map I've mentioned? I wanted to show you all this:

A classic mildot on the .300 Tactical. This is the second version I did. The first had really thin lines and larger dots. I like this version better. It's correctly scaled, and the dots are probably too big, still, but I think it feels okay.

And the target at 1000m is barely visible. The 900m target's on the oil rig catwalk to the left. This is my edit of the the full_10.env. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the fog pushed back. I've already tried everything obvious, which might not help you understand this any better, 'cause while one idiot does not find the thing 'obvious,' all the other lunatics think the idiot must be blind for not seeing. The three shells are right there. You must be stupid. And smelly (apologies, Ted).

Maybe tomorrow I'll figure it out. But I wanted to mention the missing attachment above, show the nice reticle, and that obscured target.

All I need now is a snack.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg SFOD_MilDot_22x.jpg (188.8 KB, 91 views)

Last edited by Baldo_the_Don; 02-02-2024 at 04:37 AM.