View Single Post
Old 09-19-2005, 08:39 PM
Trojan is offline Trojan
honest toil

Send a message via ICQ to Trojan Send a message via AIM to Trojan Send a message via Yahoo to Trojan
Back when I was the Revolutionary Pioneer in the Community. I owned and operated a very well known and popular site that had world renowned tournaments. We had 2 Divisions. Western Division for the Western Hemisphere and Eastern for the Eastern Hemisphere. They both won Division Championships and went into the Rankings and Hall of Fame and they we held a World Championship. Both squads, teams or players both served making the lag fair for both. The squad with the least points, time out or flags served the 3rd match tie breaker if needed. The tournaments were always full. We had 120+ different Country's visiting everyday and many were participating. Our forums weren't a huge success by volume but every forum I had served it's puropse gratefully and they were busy! We had many many things that most sites have today. We helped set a standard in the NovaLogic Community. I didn't get to become admin of NHQ for my looks. I've got time into the entire picture!

••• 26th MEUSOC 940311 93-95MySpace •••