View Single Post
Old 12-25-2005, 08:28 AM
DevilDog#1 is offline DevilDog#1

Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
A lot of people had no work in the 1930's but they didn't start planting bombs and killing other folk. Some of these "muslims" are just plain fanatics and hate the west no matter what we do.

Regards
People are driven to such acts because they have no other way of venting their energies positively, i.e. work and entertainment. People are vounerable (sp) and willing to justfy the ends due to lack of means. Hence, are getting exploited by some ultra conservative far right winged hate driven morons who are using religion, which completely and clearly states that if you kill one human you kill whole of the humanity, to kill their own country men because they see them having jobs becuase they connected to certain clique of indeginous people.

Loony ones are justifying and portraying their surmons of hate and violence because they can equate this invasion with that of my Israel in Holy Lands. Hence, the young onces, who have not seem any piece, only know the violence and attracked to this melting pot. Thus, the influx of foreigners who agree this doctin of hate and violence. This is a mind sent in which those carrying out these acts have been brain washed so much that they don't even blink when they do what they do. Only way out of this, as is explained to them, is to damage and scare the opposition.

In European Dark ages and in US depression, crime was all time high.

Quote:
If I don't do that doesn't mean I can't - DD#1