View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Guest001 is offline Guest001

Quote:
Originally Posted by flametai1 View Post
I've got a map, I've been working on for 2 days straight now... I got the helicopter path all laid out and everything just how I want it, I've worked on the events over and over, and have gotten it so it will loop 3 times and then stop working... I don't know where I'm going wrong in the looping process, I don't see why the reset events are not working right, I've tried making the "Slow Down" event reset by itself at different intervals, didn't work, tried having "Pre-slowdown" Reset "Slow Down" and then reset itself at different intervals, and made it so the helicopter will do 3 successful loops. With out the slow down event, the helicopter will not hover where I want it to exactly hover.

I do not want to work any more on the map until I can get the helicopter working properly, Any one willing to help?, I will also include them in the credits, any help would be appreciated, I will email the map to certain people. Just PM me your email, Or if you would like another way to do the file transfer just let me know, I'd much rather not just post it as an attachment for everyone to grab though.
I,ll have a go if you like? I may be able to help or I can find someone to solve it
Didn,t see the other helpfull posts.
Hope you got the prob fixed

Last edited by Guest001; 05-22-2010 at 07:35 PM. Reason: Didn,t see the other helpfull posts.