Thread: Gta Iv
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2008, 06:40 PM
Sal UK is offline Sal UK

Send a message via ICQ to Sal UK
Quote:
Originally posted by VooDoo-
i don't know .. i have it on ps3 and it's pretty bad ass ...

yea it's another GTA game .. but it's surely much better. yes, it's not completely interactive .. but in comparison to any other game .. other than maybe like SIMS .. it's pretty decent

all of the little things that you can do in the game are pretty cool. and they way they got it set up .. the game will never really end .. it has sooo many little side things you can do it's ridiculous. and I'm sure by the end of the game it'll be even more ridiculous

and online is fun as hell ... the ps3 has built-in wireless and it works great .. especially sense i have a n-band router

i was never a die-hard gta fan .. but right now it's probably one of my favorite games ...
Me to I have it on PS3 and and I cant get enough of it. Not the single player but the multi-player. Personally I think a lot of game companys should use the engine, to have the whole of liberty City with all sorts going on online, why do we put up with clostrofobic maps in other games where you turn and there is no escape Dead Again. One of my main reasons I loved DF games was because you could go anywhere for that alone GTA Gets A 10/10 for me, dare devile flying a heli down what would be Time Square is crazy, but I am just mad.

But My son has id and he lives a little over a mile away, and its good to send him an invite and go on driveby's making enemies that do thier best to get thier revenge. also I have only tried turf wars and free roam. there are 25 different game modes to play. even with just 5 players in a game it can get really exiting, as you can chose if you spawn close so you get a real shootout feel, and you need to get a car to get away in one piece.

On the PS3 Call of Duty got 10/10 I think and GTA offers a lot more I think.

man Sorry about all the typing but hey I dont get here as often As I used to......he he he