Thread: TFD & CHEATS.
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2002, 10:59 PM
Warchild is offline Warchild

Send a message via Yahoo to Warchild
Well lets start by saying this is my genral obsevasion I've made in the whole time I've been playin any of the df games (which started when df1 came out. as for my age ya boob lets say i work a 40 hour a week job and im at least as old as you if not older.
As for the possibility of them having someone surfing the stat rooms 24/7. It is possible but not nessisary. You hire one or 2 gms to surf at night and on the weekends. not any spucific time so that the cheats cant figure it out and be on when they arent. but say one night from 5pm till 3 am and then the next from 2 am till 10 am. And since no one can see them roaming the server then they can go in and out of the servers and catch the cheats and deter the would be cheats. And bing you would have a close to cheat free game. the only thing nova has to do is reach into there pockets a little deeper. and im sure they can do it seeing as how they have one of the most popular games around. I hope i have at least opened your mind a little. By the way i wasnt saying it was all little kids who do it. But some are. i say this because i have some of the young ones be influenced by the cheats cause they look cool or there frustrated. so if your a young one i wasnt directing it twords you unless you one of those people who have to use a cheat to make your self better cause you suck. if you arnt then dont take this personaly. i dont know everything but i make my state ment from my observations and what i do know.
Quote:
Originally posted by zza1pqx
How old are you?
You are not very old.
Why are you happy to say cheats are young? Is it because you have no idea and are guessing?
Is it because you yourself are young?
You cant be very old because your naviety is extreme.
How the hell would a company interested in making money afford to monitor FREE servers 24-7? Or as you say 'Overnight'

I play late at night becuase thats when the most people are on.
Not becuase they are up late but because they live somewhere else.
I despair of the inanity of youth just as you do. But in this case you are the source of my irritation.