Thread: TFD & CHEATS.
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2002, 11:53 AM
^I^ Poofman is offline ^I^ Poofman

Send a message via ICQ to ^I^ Poofman
Good subject

This was such a good subject, and after reading all the replies, had to post my own.

I disagree that they use the cheat to rile people up. I say they are kids (or people that never quit being kids) that have no interest in the game itself, know they will never be good at it and don't care, or are the ones that have been booted from every team they ever played for because of attitude or whatever, so try to ruin the experience for everyone else.

I got an ICQ message other day, some guy was being booted from a squad. I asked him, "looking to join another?", he told me to read his ex-squad's forum. Here, he was booted for using a glitch in CTF where he can run up an unlimited number of flags, and from what I read, HE WAS DOING IT WITH AND AGAINST HIS OWN SQUAD! That conversation about him joining died right there.

Anyway, in every game, I play sports games too, there are those that cheat (like running alot of programs in background to cause lag in a sports game), these are miserable people that just can't admit they suck at the game, and instead of trying to get better, take the short route and cheat. Boo hoo to them, maybe mommy will give them a sucker when she get's home. lol.