Thread: Pictures Thread
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2009, 08:27 AM
RedrumSalad is offline RedrumSalad
"dalasmurdeR"

Quote:
Originally Posted by skinny killer View Post
up to $400 actually.

other guns like the ruger are over rated. Savage Arms(the brand in the picture) is underrated. best 22 you could have, the only bad thing about this gun is you can only get a 10 round clip.... with a ruger you can have a 30 round clip..... but then again, ruger clips are made of cheap plastic and they are always jaming and wasting bullets...... Savage clips are made of thick hard metal and last for ever....

plus if you don't hit what ever you are trying to hit in 10 shots then you shouldn't be shooting the gun. LMAO!!!!!
ive got a 22 thats like that but its a different color, and ive got a lever action 22, its like a henry...something or other, cant remember, havent shot it yet cuz theres a big pile of wood covering my target that i usually shoot at

Some say that the best weapon is the one you never have to fire, well I say the best weapon is the one you only have to fire once, thats how i do it, thats how America does it, and it's worked out pretty well so far.

"The object of war is not to die for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his" - General George S. Patton

"Heroes are remembered, but legends never die" - The Sandlot

Whatever doesn't kill you hurts like a bitch.

R.I.P Murphy
September 10, 1995 - April 21, 2010