View Single Post
Old 02-18-2005, 06:00 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
Quote:
Originally posted by BADDOG
I don't think from what I've heard locally that anyone truly gives a damn what this adulterer and his tart do anymore, but I wonder if anyone can believe anything either of them says ever again?

It appears now that the queen intends to stay on the throne until she dies so sonny boy will probably never be king.

Regards
it is funny when you think about it the royal family was not too happy about them two getting marry in the first place. after Diana gone out of her way to please the royal family mainly the Queen going all over the world as her so call husband stay in the country with the nanny he hire to care for their kids? gee maybe their marriage was no then more then to please the Queen in truth there was really no love in it at all or her so call husband had plain to get away from Diana in the first place as soon as he could and the nanny was in real life his mistiest? when Diana was away.

only the kids know the truth about it and there we can see the kids are not too happy about their father at all. will they two jerks get marry it be a sad day but the world have to live with it.

Diana die a sad death and some say the mob had a hand in it and some even said the royal family was really happy about it, they no longer have to see Diana in the news' paper having her affairs with other after her and her husband broke up for good. the Queen wish no then at all to do with Diana at all. they dis-own her after they split away from the royal family.

you better get use to it they get marry it really don't mean anything last a 1-4yrs he be with another girl soon.

think he was a playboy in heart guess he grown up some or no girl wish to have anything to do with him. can't say anything about marry a commoner out side the royalty, Diana was not royalty.

gee is there any royal ladys in the world still single?
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]