bigsmellyfart is offline bigsmellyfart

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsmellyfart View Post
how do you slow down a cpu...?
you stupefy it by adding onboard graphics proccessor
simalar to putting a 200 pound rock in a foot solders back-
pack and marching him thru the desert... allthough the 2600 is hyperthreaded
all threads must deal with the integreated graphics
sorry man but intell had a brainfart on the 1155 socket processors...
dont know much about the socket 2011 yet been waiting for enough mobo's and stuff to come out
so i can properly study the specs
P.S. re intell 1155

i just purchased an asus sabertooth 990fx mobo and when i went to thier website to get driver updates there was a huge artical on the intell 1155
chipset issue apparently there was a design issue that affected certain sata channels and they had to( intell ) stop production and distrobution of the chipsets and recall the rest attached to mobo's or not and are working toward a replacement... that means if a customer experiences a problem in or out of warrenty that has to do with the design error the customer can get the mobo replaced...FREE accept shipping cost...the 1155 series cpu's have LESS features than the 1156 cpu's... much less than 1366 cpu's.. so if you see someone with 2 heads its just an intell employee with his head stuck up so far it appears he has 2 heads......
14TB 7200 rpm HDD
LG 16x blue ray R/W Drive
-----------------------------------

CHEVRON 7 Unlocked