View Single Post
Old 09-18-2006, 10:52 PM
Chrispy is offline Chrispy

Send a message via MSN to Chrispy Send a message via Yahoo to Chrispy
Important Been rejected for the first time

Been rejected for the first time

If you's didn't know (which you don't know ), today:

12:00-1:00, Tuesday 19th September 2006

I got rejected by my ''girlfriend'' by asking her out!

She's a real hot chick that I've wanted to plow since 3 months ago! She's been saying goodbyes to me and such so I know she likes me, said she has a good soul, even saved her spot in the library!

I was gonna ask her out in Term 4 but one of my ''neutral female friends'' just said to do it now. So I did! (I knew it wasn't the right time as well, thinking of doing it in Secondary School.)

I basically asked if she wanted to go out with me, but then she said sorry and I was better off with another girl due to her already having a boyfriend with this black boy up the road (when I call someone black, just take in mind I'm not being racist, but just addressing them that way).

Me and my friend Shaun have probably seen this guy before we were talking about. Oh, and I didn't cry.

The good thing is, many girls that have been malicous bitches to me for no apparent reason have started to be nice to be which is a good thing.

But anyways I tried, and that's all that matters for now.
Just like how Lucky said, I'd plow her into tomorrow if I had to.
(Can I last that long? :O)

Any of you's had a broken heart?

Oh, and just in case, in class, one of my friends said that she (Jade) had a list of her boyfriends; I was curious, but then again she might've forgotten about them if she hung out with me, but my friend was right dangit...

And if I had to kiss her, I wouldn't at the time until she loses her boyfriends. Nothing worse than having a girlfriend cheat on you.

I took the rejection naturally without being a psycho like my brother.

Chris_OJB_DF645 --
Intel Core Duo E7300 2.66GHz // SuperTalent DDR2 800 2GB // ASUS nVidia GeForce 8400GS 512MB // Western Digital 7200RPM 320GB SATA // LG GH-20LS 20X SATA DVD-RAM // Windows XP Pro 32-bit // Thermaltake XP550 NP 430W // Thermaltake SOPRANO SECC Black