View Single Post
Old 05-02-2021, 09:04 AM
raptor46 is offline raptor46

Now I think I'm facing another issue. Although I have used all the DDS converter tools I have, I haven't been able to convert DFX .dds image files to JPG or PNG format. Even online converters have failed. It's clear that it's an old & no longer usable format

My simple question is, what's the way to convert DFX's .dds files to JPG/PNG or maybe TGA file? Any access, any tip would be handy for me actually at this point

Btw I can easily open & view BHD's .DDS image files with any dds converter. Except for DFX, I picked the most cursed game I guess. The downside is that DFX's .TGA files are also faulty & I cannot open them neither in any program since I opened DFX resource.pff with PFF Extractor.

3Di models were the only ones that opened, thanks to you Blade. But I don't know about UV coordinates situation atm. Maybe if I can convert the dds textures to jpg, then I'll get the UV coordinates error this time maybe & the textures will look very distorted. I think I need a new DFX resource.pff file from someone, mine could be damaged somehow - So I'm very uncertain, need some support on that issue, really

Thanks

Last edited by raptor46; 05-02-2021 at 09:43 AM.