Thread: TFD & CHEATS.
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2002, 05:03 AM
BADDOG is offline BADDOG
resigned

Cool TFD & CHEATS.

Hi all,

Well last night I decided late on to join a stat game on TFD for a while. When I got onto the map the first thing I noticed was the score of the leading player, get this, 1.529!!!! A thousand plus!!!! It didn't take long to work out (judging by the abuse this guy was getting) that he was using a cheat!!!! The thing I can't understand is, what the hell is the point in getting a huge score like that by cheating???? I know we have discussed this cheating business before concerning DFLW but I just don't get it???? I mean it's not as if you can truly get any great satisfaction from getting this kind of score if your doing it by using some kind of trainer!!!! I must point out that in no way am I complaning about this. My attitude to cheats is that I tend to ignore them and if it's to bad then I just leave. I personally think it's a shame because this game is a lot of fun and I get a real kick out of playing on it, win or lose, I just like getting stuck in and having some fun!!!!

I quit TFD after a while and joined in on a stat map for Land Warrior and enjoyed 2 hours of real good fun and chat with a great bunch of guys and no cheats!!!! Perhaps these people lack something in their lives that leads them to play this way. Well that's my 2 cents worth and I just thought I'd say it!!!!

Thx
BADDOG
ENGLAND

"CAVE CANUM"