View Single Post
Old 07-26-2005, 06:42 AM
Hellfighter is offline Hellfighter
Chief ADFP

Send a message via ICQ to Hellfighter
will here the drawback to cheats they do seem nice when your playing in the game off line but most don't under stand what a lot of makers of these cheats tools do, they add-in a trojan horse key-logger to them and some have it to set to leech on to the key-codes your game saves on the HHD so it send a copy of it to the makers of the cheat tools. best don't use cheats at all. avast anti-virus have found many cheats tools having these virus's in them all it takes is open up that file to get to the cheat tool boom you got it, you don't need to take the cheat tool out at all of the file may it be a zip-file or RAR-file don't matter.
===========================================

try to do other thing search out areas in the game to catch and finish a mission i for one have finish all the levels in DF:BHD and Team Sabre love them Spec-Missions playing offline.

it better not to use cheats i play a lot of games and even Halo it can really get to you these Bad guys AI but i learn to deal with it, you know what it really better that way you pick up shortcut doing thing.
*Discord: Unknown77#7121
Playing now days: EA Games> swtor [star wars old republic]