View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 08:45 AM
VooDoo- is offline VooDoo-

money is fake. it means nothing. it's either a piece of paper or a number on a harddrive somewhere.

it is a way to make people happy. with it, the unfit can continue to thrive. with it, people can be controlled. this introduces the fact that "feelings" will be the root of ultimate demise for humans.

since it is so important (it is the bottom line of every action and decision we make), i think it is best to do something that interest you the most, and it will come your way. for me, i'm going to stick around in academia and research molecular biology. sure i'm not going to make **** for money, even when i reach the point of obtaining a PhD, but i will still be doing something i'm extremely fascinated by (life and its development and evolution). afraid to say that after that i'm out of here. i feel like i'm swimming in a sea of dumbasses in this country that worry too much about small insignificant things in their life too much (like money) and have no idea what the word "priorities" means. That and in a decade or so there will be no middle class in this country, and that revolution will be supported by the middle class (which is happening today, which brings me back to the sea of dumbasses thing).