View Single Post
Old 06-14-2002, 09:23 PM
Black6~ODA~ is offline Black6~ODA~

Send a message via ICQ to Black6~ODA~
lol, i got another comment, I don't play WWII games for that same reason, especially medal of honor, I just don't think its right I mean the earlier delta forces were not based on actual events like BHD will be, i mean just one man going out on a mission to kill thrity terrorists or one man disarming a nuclear bomb within a five minute time limit ain't what actually goes on with towel heads, and TFD is not so much based on actual events either, its just loosely based on what is going on in Afghanistan. I think they would have been better off not calling it Black Hawk Down and they could have kept it very very loosely based on what happened in Operation Gothic Serpent but its just going a little too far.
"Energetically will I meet the enemies of my country. I shall defeat them on the field of battle for I am better trained and will fight with all my might. Surrender is not a Ranger word. I will never leave a fallen comrade into the hands of the enemy and under no circumstances will I ever embarass my country."
The Ranger Creed