View Single Post
Old 06-13-2002, 04:24 AM
Dirt*PR* is offline Dirt*PR*

RollEyes CNN...

let CNN worry about news. let nova worry about their game. good/bad it doesn't matter too much...its a GAME.
the only game i can see that MIGHT have any thing general public would have a complain about, and they have, is Grand Thief Auto only because it seems, i don't know for sure because i don't have nor have played it, to glorify violent crime. but in the end, it too is just a game. why don't they complain about RTS games like age of empires...war is in those also is it not? as for it being based on real events...so was the book and the movie so what the he$$?! if a game is so wrong then so should the book and definitely the movie.
what is the difference in watching a war violence oriented movie than playing a game where it puts u in the game seeing the same thing thats in the movie, actually less real or graphic due to no dead bodies being paraded around in the streets?! get real CNN! "whoever said life is fair?" or "life would be a bed of roses?" things happen in life that are in the news and it is shown on tv, the real events. if thats somehow ok and right then why are games always getting dragged through the mud? grow up CNN!